Pacman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will be starting with this old junker. I have a few insane ideas. My goal is to build a bike without spending over $20 This is a Father and Son Project. For now the name is Pacman but might change we have several differant themes in mind at this point.

Mystrybike.jpg

Sorry , I can`t get the pictures to drop in as they should, I am a computer dumy:)

I helped you out. :wink:

Make sure when you are in Photobucket that you copy the field that is labeled "IMG Code".

That is what you want to paste into the body of your post here.

That is a great looking bike too!

Bicyclerick said:
Nice looking bike Jared. Any word on that tank we were talking about?

Rick , The guy stopped by and I looked at the tank, It is not a DX tank . I did not get the deal worked out with him. So he still has his tank of unknown mfg. and his Schwinn Circuit. But I did talk him it stopping by the bike show at your shop.

Pacman update

Moving kind of slow so far. Straightened front fork , unstuck seat post Took wheels off of a donor bike, then had to drill the front fork holes larger because the new axles were fatter tha the old ones. Made a wood tank and took off chainguard . Changed gooseneck and bars. Much more work to be done , but at least I have a start . Don`t want to show all my cards just yet.....
ratrodupdate1.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts

Back