Panansonic?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals any Panasonic road bike fans out there? I got one from a friend i am slowly restoring and moddng. She's a beauty nice old ladies frame and .... fast to. She's pretty stock drive train and all nice 12 speeder setup. I have only replaced the cables brake pads tires and tubes on her. I am toying with repainting the frame satin black and silver leafing the lugs. Anyways I should hopefully be able to get some pics of her as she stands now withing the week. So anyone else out there got a Panasonic? She's a sport 1000 great bike even better price free :mrgreen:

Soon as I get pics of her I will update this post

here's my sonic! i got most of it at a yard sale for a little more than free. obviously i stripped everything off and made it a fixed gear. very fast and fun!
IMG_1491.jpg

Here is one of the three Panasonics I own..I like this one the best
Blackandyellowpanasonic.jpg

I rode a Schwinn badged Panasonic from Tampa to Jacksonville back in 1978. All in one shot, about two days and a half. Sure wish I could find that bike. Schwinn used Panasonic for a couple of years, then went with Giant.

1rw8eq.jpg

Looks more like it would be a Panasonic Villager ? Some models came with that funky crank that would shift when you werent pedeling..

Nice sonics almost forgot about this thread anyways here is my old sonic

100_4319.jpg

Latest posts

Back