Papi Grande....It's a rider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been having so much fun building these stretches I figured why not try a burrito. Started with a ladies Huffy cruiser added a Schwinn ladies and came up with the start of the Papi Grande. Spanish for Big Daddy. I know I know kinda cheesy but what burritos don't come with cheese!! as always feedback appreciated.
443fea73-ffb4-4bdd.jpg
443fea73-ffcd-639a.jpg
443fea73-ffdf-168b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

as always i love your builds and never have ANYTHING negative to say, but unfortunately, this bike needs to be loooooonger sir! but other than that looks like youre off to an excellent start as always! cant wait to see what you come up with this time!

Easy E

Re: Re:

elvis51 said:
as always i love your builds and never have ANYTHING negative to say, but unfortunately, this bike needs to be loooooonger sir! but other than that looks like youre off to an excellent start as always! cant wait to see what you come up with this time!

Easy E
I thought the same thing as soon as I uploaded it.... Back to the garage!!
I have an extra 3 feet of that bottom pipe.. Off to make it longer. 8) 8)

Re: Re:

Bigdaddy772 said:
elvis51 said:

Easy E
I thought the same thing as soon as I uploaded it.... Back to the garage!!
I have an extra 3 feet of that bottom pipe.. Off to make it longer. 8) 8)

atta boy!!!

Easy E

Re:

:shock: :shock: NAILED IT! haha thatll be sweet man. that give you sick amounts of room to let your creative geniousness flow into the rest of the frame. cant wait to see what you come up with

Easy E

Re:

That looks perfect. Whats your wheelbase and overall measurement? I wonder how close peoples burritos are in length? They most all seem to be within a couple of feet. Lookin' good.

Latest posts

Back