Parts Trial Frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok this is about all I can do to this build. I have never built this frame to really ride.
It was always a frame to try out parts on. I have always liked it , but never really spent
much time with it.
Anyway here it is. I thought I was finished , but still need to hookup the shifter.

DSCF0001_zps89b1e4f6.jpg

DSCF0002_zps6bb349c4.jpg

DSCF0004_zpsecfd87e0.jpg

DSCF0006_zps41cb4351.jpg

Perfect mix of old and new on this one!
You are definitely one of the best builders anywhere!!!
BRAVO!!!

Thanks Kingfish. I build a pretty good frame, but still a long way from the best around
here. My builds are pretty mundane. I always like a good riding, sturdy
decent looking build. No bunch of foo foo here. :D

Uncle Stretch said:
I always like good riding, sturdy decent looking build. No bunch of foo foo here. :D
This makes the best bike. I subscribe to the KISS theory.

Nice work. Better make some badges for the rest of you bikes.

Thanks Clancy. I have enough stuff to make 8 more head badges. I will get back to that
pretty soon. I have quite a few frames I built that need them. Just got lazy. :oops: :oops:

I think its funny that in twenty years someone would find one of my frames and say
who the heck is Uncle Stretch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet the headbadge thief will get to them before that.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6430&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Uncle Stretch said:
Ok I may be wrong,but as i look at my puney pile of frames,I realize there ain't a dang headbadge on any of them. I have no idea what kind of bike any of them were. I ,and this is just my thoughts on the matter, wish the headbadges were left alone. Charge me more for the frame , but give me the dang headbadge. They really don't bring that much on E-bay.....I have looked. Unless it really a rare one, and then I can't believe a person would want to mess up an expensive rare frame buy keeping the headbadge. I know there is someone out there with a flyte one stashed. Someday a hundred years from now somebody will look at a cool frame and say I wonder who made this bike .....and nobody will know, because the headbadge is buried in some other state. Ok thats my 2 cents worth. :lol:

I sounded halfway intelligent right there. I guess no badge is not as bad as having a
badge on a frame and it isn't even that kind of a frame. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Schwinnray. It and my orange mongoose should draw a few looks
from the neighbors when we tool around on them. :lol: :lol:

The wheels and tires are a tad bigger than the 2.125's :lol:

DSCF0002_zps376151e9.jpg

Latest posts

Back