Past bike build off photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that the link is working correctly because i am only seeing 1 short thread from 2006

Looking to see photos of past to present build off participants and winners. Any help is appreciated.

Quite a spectacular bunch of bikes. Remarkable creativity here. Hat tip to everyone.

furyus

Next question, how do you ever pick a winner?
You think you're puzzled now? Wait 'til August. :crazy:
150529160150-facebook-gif-11-custom-1.gif

Well, human beings are all hard wired to "compete". When anyone enters a RRB build-off, they are "competing" in a way they see fit. Some want to "win" (1st place amongst voters), and some just want to be involved and have fun, and some want to share new ideas they have with the RRB community. I entered the Winter Build-off in order to "compete", "win", and share with others my ideas of what a "Rat" "is". :wondering: I didn't come in 1st place, or second, or third, or even fourth, but it was a cool thing to do and I believe that what matters most is that we learn a lot from the experience.

It's fun for me to just share what I'm doing and see all the great ideas going on. It's a fun happening.

Goal for me this year is to have a cool bike that I like. Been meaning to upgrade this Panther for years..Build off is a great excuse to just go over the top indulgent on the parts spend (mostly on the drivetrain trying to save a bit on other aspects.)

The best part of any build off, win,lose,or draw. And I believe @Chad T said it first.

We all get a new bike.:113:

And for me, I'm happy my new bike this year won't be a wagon wheeled trike.:crazy:

I'm happy mine this year will have eleven gears....hee hee...:)...I'm not really in it for votes...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Latest posts

Back