PAY IT BACK new pics 8/09 ITS DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PAY IT BACK tons of new pics 7/22

thanks and oh just you wait there will be much more stripping to come :mrgreen:

YO! Keep your clothes on! This is a family site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

karfer67 said:
thanks and oh just you wait there will be much more stripping to come :mrgreen:

Are those brown quick bricks recently purchased? Just wondering if it took you awhile to get ahold of them or if they have some in stock right now.

plus your bike is insane! Love it alot.

sorry buddy my spell check was not working lol. and yea those are brown quick bricks we got two sets in one i snaged and the other sold about 5 min later. i think that discribes this bike rather well insane but as cool as it looks it works well at least with me pushing it up and down the driveway with my feet. there is no flop in the fork it is just like ridding one with a schwinn style springer. tonight i am going to toss a chain on it and actually take it out for a spin with out the chain guard cause i have to fab the mounts up still. saturday there is a huge suede car show called midnight mass which i want to take it too just to see how it is recived. then bring her home rip it all apart again for final cleanning.

D'OH!! i forgot about that!
ohhhhhhhhh well i wont be going to that either.......the wife has the evening shift (and id probably get chased out since my caddys not legal so id be in the commuter :roll: )

well just to let you all know she is a runner i tossed a chain on her tonight and went out for a spin. this is one bad bike the fork works really well just needs to be adjusted maybe a little less rebound which i was already playing with on the shock. now take her out to the show then tear down and the real fun begins.

Hey, haven't been on here in quite a while. I saw the bike in person last night at Midnight Mass and it's one mean mother!

I have to say, I have NEVER seen another bike that looks like this one. Awesome job, Adam. 8)

- Mike

thanks mike midnight mass was a blast and yes i would say that the bike did rather well other than you could not ride it 20 feet without someone literally jumping infront of it and stoping anyone who was ridding her and asking all about it. and the fork worked great never had any issues and all who rode it loved the bike. but i am a dope and never took any pics sorry i do have some ridding pics on the camera and i will upload them in the next few days. thanks for the kind words and stay tunned for more. oh yea and mike dont be a stranger!!!!

glad it was recieved well! and uh...misfit 43 glad to see you post again!now just show up for the next ride so i can meet you :lol:

thanks guys and sensor you missed out it was an awsome show you have to go down to billetproof this year thats all i gotta say. got her all back down to just the frame and started polishing last night.

no no fingers are still all acounted for. however if i wanted to rob a bank i could i have no finger prints right now they are just plumb wore off. ohhhhh the agony of being cool :mrgreen:

DUDE, THAT BIKE IS SIC SIC SIC. ANOTHER GREAT ONE FROM YOU. wow, a mean machine, can't wait to see it all shined up. this has to be my fav bike yet. rock on

Outlaw 8)

thanks that means a lot i really like this one and i can safely say i now am going to have to do this style fork again it works well and looks different which is what really matters to me. the frame is all polished and yes sensor my fingers are history. tonight i am going to try and get the tank cut and mounted then it is a matter of clearing the frame, and assemble

karfer67 said:
the frame is all polished and yes sensor my fingers are history.
well even though you cant hold anything for now itll be worth it when its all done!any more pics or shall i just wait until the next ride?

i will once i get the tank insert cut and mounted. i gotta think about it when i cut the tank as i only have enough $$ for one sheet of copper so i have to get it right the first time. oh then after i cut it then there are the holes to drill and i dont just mean for mounting it :mrgreen: oh well you will all have to wait and see.

easiest way ive found to make sure you get it right is get a roll of contact paper...stick it on the frame(where the tank will be)
trace as tight to the bars as you can with a sharpie then stick it on the product of choice and just cut it about 1/16" below the line .......fit and shave down anything(but most of the time itll be pretty much dead on) thats not quite there :wink:

Dude karfer. this is soooooo amazing.

Latest posts

Back