PAY IT BACK new pics 8/09 ITS DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PAY IT BACK tons of new pics 7/22

new pics!!!!

adamsbike012.jpg

the begginings of the front light mount. and yes this is another part from that cracked schwinn frame. tossed it in the bender to put a little more curve on it

adamsbike015.jpg

the headlight is a NOS jc higgins unit

adamsbike016.jpg

adamsbike018.jpg

adamsbike019.jpg

adamsbike003.jpg

adamsbike010.jpg

yes that is a .45 auto shell

adamsbike008.jpg

adamsbike004.jpg

Re: PAY IT BACK tons of new pics 8/02

Great bike, and that last shot is really a great angle- the black background adds to it, too.

thanks that is my uncle howard ridding her. he is a bit over 6 feet tall and thought it was still a comfortable bike to ride. and no sorry that target is for co2 only otherwise i would end up with a bunch of holes in my garage door. also there are .38 special casings in the tops of the large fork leg tubes if anyone can see them. those ridding pics were taken the night before we took her out to midnight mass, just wanted to make sure she was safe.

thanks got the clamps on tonight and really set it off at least i think so. found these cool little button head brass nuts to attach them with. tomorrow i am going to try and finish polish the frame and copper stuff so i can clear the frame.

when are you going to quit playin and do something real , i can tell you got it in you , bring it out , step up to the plate and rock it

nice work on the tank plate. I like the holes that match the chaincase

dont make me bust out my mad skillzzzzz. just watch out for the barking spiders. and thanks cman the initial concept of the bike was to have holes through just about everything from the rims, to the lower fork crown, to the chainguard. actually i wanted to have holes going straight through the frame but thought that it might be frowned on as modifying the frame too much.

Re: PAY IT BACK new pics 8/02

got the clear laid down and lookin sweet. let it dry 2 days and started final assembly last night. i am soooo excited about seeing this bike fully done it has been one of if not theeeeee most stresfull, fun, forfilling, and all of the above builds i have done. cant wait now to get her back on all two wheels. :wink:

karfer67 said:
got the clear laid down and lookin sweet. let it dry 2 days and started final assembly last night. i am soooo excited about seeing this bike fully done it has been one of if not theeeeee most stresfull, fun, forfilling, and all of the above builds i have done. cant wait now to get her back on all two wheels. :wink:
Dont worry you are not alone, were all waiting....with anticipation :mrgreen:

got the shifter hooked up today and wada u know it works :D

Re: PAY IT BACK mo new pics 8/07

Hey dude, looks pretty sweet.

Latest posts

Back