Peddlers 4th Annual Swap and Show - KC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peddlers 4th Annual Swap and Show
The 4th annual bike swap meet at Peddlers in Independence Mo. is being held on Sunday March 25th. Along with the swap they are having a classic bike show. The show will have eight catagories with first place tropheys, second and third place ribbons. The catagories are Stingray original, Stingray restored, middleweight original, middleweight restored, balloner original, balloner restored, customs which include choppers, lowriders,customs and then we have a vintage bmx catagorie which means 1985 or older. There is a $5.00 entry fee for bikes being judged. It is a peoples choice judging.

For more info can contact Peddlers bike shop 139 E Lexington, Independence Mo. 1-816-254-6855

yo loco jo, imo sho my lo lo

ill be there for sure!! one of the girls from acme said they'd be out there too. im gonna put my lowrider in the show, im lookin forward to it. make sure to introduce yourself, im not sure if ive met you yet. are you a member of the spokesme i just havent hear you called locojo befo?

fast eddie outty

Latest posts

Back