Peddlers Spring Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I've been so busy at the shop with this great weather that i haven't been around much, but its time to let everyone know about the spring show and swap.
When: Sunday April 29th
Time: 8 til whenever
I'll post categories later, its basically same as all the other shows $5 per bike to enter the show and $10 vendor fee.
More to come later.

Hey Rick,
Did you forget to up date this post?

Time is close and we all need to put together all of our swap goods for this swap meet. I'm going to be there but not sure what goods I'll have with me, I know I'll have some road bikes, Two OCC's and anything else I can find in my old garage that I don't need any more.

July 29th will the date for the El Torreon Bicycle Swap Meet, More on this one later.

54shadow said:
skoda said:
I'll be there, looking for a 26" DX, CWC or other frame that will accept 24x3's.
Something for the "build-off?"
Possibly, but more like something to use the set of 24x3's I bought like 3 years ago and is not a girl's frame. The only good candidates I own are complete bikes I don't want to tear apart, girl's frames, or Monarks that would rip in half if you tried to spread the stays that far....

You know I'll be there...haven't missed one yet! Always a great time at Rick's Swap (aka PEDDLERS :shock: ) plus I ALWAYS find something(s) really kool.Mark me down for a spot,Rick,as always!...P 8)

Looks like the weather will be PERFECT for this Sunday's Peddlers Swap...partly cloudy & in the 60's.My garage already looks like a "staging area"...I've plenty of goodies & bikes...see everybody Sunday. I plan to be there @ 0630...P 8)

to the top... 8)

I'm strating to load the trailer, anything special anybody wants me to bring or at lest look to see of I have it to bring?
Older project bikes,parts or what ever.

dos cruiser said:
I'm strating to load the trailer, anything special anybody wants me to bring or at lest look to see of I have it to bring?
Older project bikes,parts or what ever.

I've been looking for a boys 24" BALOOOOOOONER, preferrably a skip tooth - I know I can't everything. I've got twin girls, they both like boys bikes. jjmunster has helped a bunch to date, but still looking for one more.

Clark

Latest posts

Back