Peddlers Spring Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I have as of right now,
Girls 24" 50's Hawthrone, Girls 20" 50's Hawthrone, Boys 20" Western Flyer w/2 bars not cantie, 2 occ choppers almost twinns, chain drive trike 50's early 60's, girls 20" spider cheap, foremost boys and a boys swinger 20", boys 20" Schwinn low rider w/ a bent 26" flat blade fork this think looks like a J.

I have more you can see it at the swap.

I'm still going in to the old garage to see what might help me paid for a new garage.

65rat said:
dos cruiser said:
I'm strating to load the trailer, anything special anybody wants me to bring or at lest look to see of I have it to bring?
Older project bikes,parts or what ever.
Don I need a blue Schwinn Straight bar :) What is the address?

I want one too, don't have to be blue.

Hey guys n' gals...I'm looking for a Schwinn 9 hole,26" rack for the '49 D-15 project.I'll have several bikes both "full" & "parts".Will have my Schwinn Ramshorn handle bars & a bunch of other goodies to numerous to mention...see y'all at PEDDLERS!...P 8)
Oh yeah...will have my old Rollfast Tandem there as well!

Hey pappy, Thanks for reminding me. I'm looking for a 20" Schwinn rear rack, don't really care how many hole.

I need a "CWC" style truss rod bracket - the kind that the truss rod holes face forward on. Came on a lot of Hawthorne's, lower end Monarks and other various bikes up into the 50's.

skoda...I think I might have one as well...can't remember if I sold it at Haysville or not ...I will look...P 8)

I'll be there. I think I might finally cut loose of my pair of early Skyway Tuff Wheels II (been in the family since new in '79 or so, Suntour coaster brake version) if the price is right. Also, bringing the Golden Sub for sale or trade: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=47502&p=458036&hilit=golden+submarine#p458036
It's a great bike, but you need to be a little vertically challenged for it to be comfortable.

Ratfink1962 said:
Skoda, I think I have one of those. I will bring it just in case.
Pappy said:
skoda...I think I might have one as well...can't remember if I sold it at Haysville or not ...I will look...P 8)
Super! I'm sure at least one, or one cheap enough bike with one will show up - thanks!!

Hey Loadboy, What size is this bike and what do you think you want for it?

I just noticed that I signed on to this site 5 years ago this Sunday.

Hey Dos...Loudboys joined up on our birthday...P 8)

dos cruiser said:
Hey Loadboy, What size is this bike and what do you think you want for it?

It's a 24" Spyder 5, with a ridiculous amount of modern and/or cool old running gear. New wheels, tires,crank bearings, cranks, Pork Chop cables, and a really neat Mavic Racer caliper that you can't see because it's mounted under the frame. I'm asking $200; as for what I'll take? Try me.

You got any nice middleweight tandem frames/bikes/projects? That's what I want to do for my next build.

See ya at 0-dark-thirty tomorrow.

Ratfink1962 said:
Looks like we will hit the swap at 9:30 or so.... will you still have selling spaces?

should be A-OK...if not you can team up with me...P 8)

Ratfink1962 said:
Looks like we will hit the swap at 9:30 or so.... will you still have selling spaces?

That's about the time I'll be pulling out to head down to the Mallroom, so you can have my space (if I can get up and make it there at all) have a concert tonight, so it will be a late one, and I don't do mornings very well anyway but gona try. I can sleep when I'm dead!

10~18 Kustoms said:
Ratfink1962 said:

That's about the time I'll be pulling out to head down to the Mallroom, so you can have my space (if I can get up and make it there at all) have a concert tonight, so it will be a late one, and I don't do mornings very well anyway but gona try. I can sleep when I'm dead!
You need to be there I'm coming to get a bike from you :shock:

Don't worry Tim...if Marty said he'd be there to bring you a bike...its money in the bank.Now watch,he'll make a liar out of me!(LOL) :roll:
Besides,you'll get to hang with me and that's worth the trip...eh? ...P 8)

Pappy said:
Don't worry Tim...if Marty said he'd be there to bring you a bike...its money in the bank.Now watch,he'll make a liar out of me!(LOL) :roll:
Besides,you'll get to hang with me and that's worth the trip...eh? ...P 8)
It'll be worth it no matter just to see all you guys again. Maybe some one will have that piece I was looking for :mrgreen:

OK, guys and fellow Ratters, hit the hay early tonight, we gotta swap meet to go to at the crack of dawn, well, maybe not the crack of dawn, at least when the sun has been up for some time. See you there!

Latest posts

Back