PERSIAN EXCURSION (1969 Buzz Bike)

May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
Sweetness !!! Glad it's getting redone :rockout:
Also when I had it I ran the numbers, 1969 baby ! Rear fender and sissy bar is a little different as well with the later 60s models.

• Love
Reactions: BobbyStillz
Ok, name time!

Fun fact: I sell Persian rugs. As a designer/artist, I was facinated by the artistry and craftsmanship of handmade Persian rugs. When I met my friend (and now business partner), Mehdi, he shared with me some of the regional differences between rugs, and they're construction. I was so impressed, I went back to his shop 4 days a week for about 2 months straight just to learn about rugs, and for almost 5 years now I have been a rug dealer.

Soooooo... this build shall be christened, the 'Persian Excursion'!

I am basing it around this seat, and going from there.

Resized_20200727_203719.jpeg
Resized_20200727_203724.jpeg

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Another themed, creative build by BobbyStillz ! This is before your time, I'm guessing, but it was the first thing I thought of when you mentioned Persian rug, and a 'ride' theme build along that vein. Maybe your aka could be "Magic Carpet Ride".

Ok, name time!

Fun fact: I sell Persian rugs. As a designer/artist, I was facinated by the artistry and craftsmanship of handmade Persian rugs. When I met my friend (and now business partner), Mehdi, he shared with me some of the regional differences between rugs, and they're construction. I was so impressed, I went back to his shop 4 days a week for about 2 months straight just to learn about rugs, and for almost 5 years now I have been a rug dealer.

Soooooo... this build shall be christened, the 'Persian Excursion'!

I am basing it around this seat, and going from there.

View attachment 141714View attachment 141715
Man, that's cool! Sounds like you've got a rug addiction my friend! Seems like you've got an awesome game plan for your bike. I can't to see this and the Pink Panther when you finish them!

• Love
Reactions: BobbyStillz

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles