Peugeot "Le Noir"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Built by me from an old peugeot ph 12, stock frontwheel, mavic rearrim on coasterbrake, shaved frame, powdercoated matt black, 37-622 schwalbe tires, brooksb17 and shimano cranks from the bin.Stem and handlebar stock with white BBB tape.

Lovely comfy and fast ride.

lepeugeotnoir4.jpg

lepeugeotnoir3.jpg

lepeugeotnoir2.jpg

lepeugeotnoir1.jpg

and this is what it started with..

wittepeus.jpg

deorman said:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

^ What he says...
:wink:

There are a lot of VERY cool diamondframes (if that is the right word for it) built and posted, but difficult to find. Because they're not the typical vintage cruiserframe used for hotrod/ratrodbikes they are scattered all over the place. It took me almost a month to check out every bike on this forum...

Every forum has it's pros and cons. And it's just a matter of what you're used to. I'm registered on 5 (2 bicycle, 2 guitar, 1 hotrod), and I prefer this one, but maybe that's because this forum is the one I'm most active on. I still miss a lot on the dutch SS-forum. Activity for instance. And a subforum within the ss-forum where people can post buildthreads of their ss's the way people are posting buildthreads here on rrb.

Very cool! Some of these fixies are growing on me.
What's really cool is that same old Peugeot was my first "serious" bike - I think mine was about an '81 or '82! Talk about old memories! 8)

Latest posts

Back