Phoenix, Az First Friday's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anybody riding regularly in this monthly event? I saw an old post bump that mentioned the Phreaks doing it. Is it members of the Freak Bike Nation?

Nito

Not that I am aware of. The now defunct Phoenix Phreaks, part of the freak bike (nation) militia, used to ride this venue regularly. I see your in Mesa, me too. The next big cruise is the San Tan Brews cruise in Chandler 2/16. There is also a show and shine @ the Double Duece on Main St. @ the end of the month if your interested.

I knew about san tan but have to work. Whats the 411 on the double duece? I dont know of any other rat rodders out here so hit me up if you want to ride or chop up a bike!

Nito

Having a few car clubs come out Fri. 2/28 4:00 P.M. till ? And Sat. 3/1 noon till ? The Double Deuce is a bar located @ 7000 E. Main St. east of Power Rd. North side of Main. I was asked by staff if I could get some bikes out, this is a grand opening launch. I told them I would see what I could do. So far I have two of my old Phreaks coming out to show off their rides. I have had another BC I'm familiar with express interest as well. Come on down!

O.K. So the Scaryokie (karaoke) dude down at my local watering hole was OFF on the 411! Sat 2/22 starting @ noon till ? @ Murray Eliminator, If you would be interested in bringing more than a few, I could probably have an indoor venue for you. LMK if your interested, and I will see what I can do for you.

O.K. So the Scaryokie (karaoke) dude down at my local watering hole was OFF on the 411! Sat 2/22 starting @ noon till ? @ Murray Eliminator, If you would be interested in bringing more than a few, I could probably have an indoor venue for you. LMK if your interested, and I will see what I can do for you.
Sounds good. that weekend prob works better anyway.

Mesa second Friday art walk tonight fellas! Cruise w/momma and feel all romantic like! LOL Later & PEACE!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back