phoonix

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
68 Typhoon with one foot in the grave. Rise from the ashes, etc. Nothing crazy, just a traditional rider built with vintage bits. Probably won't get much done until after Christmas and the new year.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

phuryus

Nice start! Can't wait to see it after the refurbishment process ;)

Thanks, guys. Looking forward to seeing your builds too.

furyus

nice bike/find

Anything happening here?

Yes, lots, just not to my bike! Started a new job recently and all of my energies have been directed towards getting up to speed at work. Haven't wanted to pull the plug and withdraw from the WBO because February may shake out differently and I'll find the time. Hope so! I need a bike for spring!

Thanks fer checkin'!

furyus

Yes, lots, just not to my bike! Started a new job recently and all of my energies have been directed towards getting up to speed at work. Haven't wanted to pull the plug and withdraw from the WBO because February may shake out differently and I'll find the time. Hope so! I need a bike for spring!

Thanks fer checkin'!

furyus

Still have over 30 days. If you don't make it before the deadline, at least you will have that bike going before spring!

It's good therapy. My wife once ask me why I like working on these old bikes. My answer was: because it's relaxing to me. She countered with: Oh, that's why you are over there cussing & beating on things with a hammer!

My new job absorbed my time and energy this winter, so this build just isn't going to get done. Puts me at .500 for completing build-offs I enter here at RRB. There's a lot of nice bikes getting put together, though - it'll be tough picking one to vote for.

Ride safe, brothers and sisters.

furyus

Latest posts

Back