Picked up an unknown frame + forks.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey what's up guys, Picked up another frame. This time off of ebay. Not the best deal but I don't think 35$ is to bad for a bike that I wont be flipping. I have some wheels, tires,bars, and seat ready for this. I am not sure what kind of bike it is but I really dugg the deep curve in the down-tube and the cool angle on the two middle bars.
Screenshot2011-11-08at13131PM.png

I'm not the expert, but I agree those dropouts are just like the late 50's early 60's Arkansas made AMF, and the seat stem is the kind that tightens like a handlebar stem, also late 50's/early 60's. I can only see one pic, but the frame looks like a longer version of usual AMF frame. I've never seen a frame like that.

edit: I found one!

2vtdqux.jpg

Sweet, I was hoping it was a roadmaster! I'm building up a little fleet of them :D

Frame cam in today! I am really digging its lines. Over all it is solid, it has a dent on the top tube, but it's nothing that a little bondo can't fix. It looks like the original color was red and at some point, someone spray-bombed it hammered black. I can't wait to get started on this.
IMAG0461.jpg

IMAG0464.jpg

Slingshot Dude said:
nice apple mac! i love apple!
Haha, man I hate it, it is whooping my ....

Latest posts

Back