Pics of bikes that were really not built correctly.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another bike
Screenshot_20210501-161404_Chrome-1.jpg

These 2 are owned by the same guy.

"This is from my buddy's shop across town, but I see this bike in the wild all the time. The owner insists that this setup is fine. He's got another "more aero" bike, but I'll save that for another time.

Supposedly the guys at the shop got in touch with "the manufacturer" and had them explain to the bike owner that the setup is unsafe. He still insists it is fine."
Screenshot_20210501-191036_Chrome.jpg

"This beauty belongs to the same owner as the red monstrosity recently posted. Customer wanted some accessories installed, so he duck taped it to his handlebars and brought the bike in.
Note that this beauty is actually an 'aero' bike, albeit a cheaper carbon one. In order to keep it comfortable, he's installed one of the widest, softest saddles available; in order to keep it aero, he's sent the nose down to an unrideable degree.
I don't even know."
Screenshot_20210501-190649_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Is he a T-rex?

(description of red bike)
"This is from my buddy's shop across town, but I see this bike in the wild all the time. The owner insists that this setup is fine. He's got another "more aero" bike, but I'll save that for another time.

Supposedly the guys at the shop got in touch with "the manufacturer" and had them explain to the bike owner that the setup is unsafe. He still insists it is fine."

(description of blue and white bike)
"This beauty belongs to the same owner as the red monstrosity recently posted. Customer wanted some accessories installed, so he duck taped it to his handlebars and brought the bike in.
Note that this beauty is actually an 'aero' bike, albeit a cheaper carbon one. In order to keep it comfortable, he's installed one of the widest, softest saddles available; in order to keep it aero, he's sent the nose down to an unrideable degree.
I don't even know."

Latest posts

Back