Pimp my 'Slater'

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
I hate to be a hater, this is a killer bike but I'm not a fan of the fact that every single photo was uploaded the day before the deadline. Seems to be against the spirit of the comp when other guys have been updating their build threads for months. If this still falls under the parameters of the comp rules then I'm good with it but I think it could set an ugly precedent for future build offs. However, with that said it is one heck of a bike.
I tend to agree that this build thread misses the spirit of the build off. There was less than two hours before the first pic was posted. Also no real work is shown in the thread. It's pretty much, Here is some parts I started with and Here is the finished bike. Technically this is probably borderline within the rules, but it is not what the Rat Rod Bikes Build Offs are like.

With that said, there is no question that it's a cool bike. ClarenceB is a new RRBer and obviously unfamiliar with how our Build Off works. It's about sharing the journey and showing the actual build. I hope he joins us in future build offs, but actually participates in them and in the forum in general.