Pin stripping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dose any one know a cheap pin striper in southern California ,i haven't been able to find one just wondering if anyone dose it or anyone knows one thanks

(Sorry don't know were to post this )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Depends... What you consider cheap and what your looking for. There are old timers around here still... Or you can pay the hip senesters .. what type of stuff are you looking for

Seriously ? Cheap Pinstriping? A real pinstripe is an Artist! You pay for what you get. I know pinstripers and they all have their style and special mark. If you want it to look nice find one that you like the work of. I lived in Southern California you have tons of choices. Or you can find a Cheap one with no talent . What do you want it to look like ? I will be glad to pinstripe it for you, just buy me a Diet Pepsi and we are even. Oh maybe I should tell you, I have Never done it before and it may look like pre-school work.

Depends, I have guys who I can get tons of killer stripes, I give them color pallet and x amount of dollars in stripes.... We do it mostly for undercarriage freehand work and yes floor pans.
But white boy Danny is awsome. He dose most of Mr cartoons stuff. I think I get a great deal cause he has pride, he likes balance, so he just keeps going :)

Latest posts

Back