BO15 PINK PANTHER - Close, but no cigar.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyStillz

Not the bestest, but the next asbestos.
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok! Long time listener first time caller :21: Excited to finally get in on an official buildoff!

My build is being christened PINK PANTHER, and I will be building around a 20" Murray Eliminator frame. Just got the frame from @Jaxon last week, so we'll see what happens!
Screenshot_20200422-191330_Samsung Internet.jpg

20200428_180129.jpg

Always thought those panther nanners were too cool! This should be fun.

Dig the mags! Those grips are funky. What brand / model are they?
I'm trying to imagine pink and yellow, sounds a little like a Starburst candy pack! :grin: A couple of my favorite flavors.

Dig the mags! Those grips are funky. What brand / model are they?
I'm trying to imagine pink and yellow, sounds a little like a Starburst candy pack! :grin: A couple of my favorite flavors.

Those are old school bmx grips. Not sure what brands had them stock. My childhood bike was a hand-me-down Sears Spyder that had been stripped down and turned bmx with these grips (in black). Fun little throwback for myself.

Brought back an old MTV memory!

PAINT THE MUTHA PINK!!!

Those are old school bmx grips. Not sure what brands had them stock. My childhood bike was a hand-me-down Sears Spyder that had been stripped down and turned bmx with these grips (in black). Fun little throwback for myself.
Those little nods to our roots are what makes a build even more fun.

The name of this build reminds me of a Jeep I used to drive when serving. It was painted desert camo, but the base color had a pink hue. We called it the Pink Panther. It was something akin to this, but had a hard top and doors to protect the radio equipment within better from the elements.
MRC-108.jpg

Backing those little boogers into a C-130 was a delight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back