Pinnochio-Done as it's gonna get

Mar 3, 2014
Southern Indiana
WOW!!! I loved this bike bare because of how beautiful the frame turned out! But man! That color scheme is awesome!!!!!! Keep plugging away brother!
Thank you sir.
If I were a good welder, I would have considered leaving the frame in bare metal. However, I am not and the paint was necessary to cover up a lot of ugliness.

Mar 3, 2014
Southern Indiana
Here's the latest pic. Not completely together, yet. Rear fender is not mounted yet, no brake cables, no brake straps on the drum brakes and the chain guard still needs a little paint work on the mounting bracket.
121.JPG

I sort of painted myself into a corner with the fork, so I ended flipping my original paint scheme for the fenders. I wasn't really in love with that much yellow anyway. I hope I don't have to change it's name to Ronald Macdonald.

Jul 1, 2014
Las Vegas Area
Here's the latest pic. Not completely together, yet. Rear fender is not mounted yet, no brake cables, no brake straps on the drum brakes and the chain guard still needs a little paint work on the mounting bracket.View attachment 57806
I sort of painted myself into a corner with the fork, so I ended flipping my original paint scheme for the fenders. I wasn't really in love with that much yellow anyway. I hope I don't have to change it's name to Ronald Macdonald.
With the stripes up front it almost resembles those yellow and orange
Hornets we have down here. I like
the combo..

Building..... Riding.....

Reactions: hammer mechanic
Mar 3, 2014
Southern Indiana
Just out of curiosity, I weighed the bare frame before starting assembly. Completely bare the frame without the fork weighs 13 pounds. Just one of the worksman rims with drum brake and Beach Bum tire weighs 10#