Pinnochio-I'm a real boy now!

Mar 3, 2014
Southern Indiana

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
As previously mentioned, this thing looks factory from the era! Beautiful frame work, it doesn't look out of balance or 'stretched' at all.

Just my 2 cents, but I think your 'final photo' should be your second from the top. That weathered blue barn wood is a perfect backdrop to your colors! *bump her up to the top* :nod:

Nice work all around!:thumbsup:

Reactions: hammer mechanic
Mar 3, 2014
Southern Indiana
As previously mentioned, this thing looks factory from the era! Beautiful frame work, it doesn't look out of balance or 'stretched' at all.

Just my 2 cents, but I think your 'final photo' should be your second from the top. That weathered blue barn wood is a perfect backdrop to your colors! *bump her up to the top* :nod:

Nice work all around!:thumbsup:
I agree on the photo. I had been up all night and just had to get something on the page. I have some more pics to add as well. Thanks

Reactions: OddJob
Mar 3, 2014
Southern Indiana
A lot of work. I doubt many people will have any idea that this is not a bike factory product. Great job. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Great looking bike. Perfect stretch and you'd never know it was a homemade frame. Nice job.
It's a bike that SHOULD'VE been made! Outstanding.
Thanks, It's hard to get the scale of it in the pics. I am 6 feet tall and the seat is just right for me.