Pinnochio-I'm a real boy now!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my 40 something Ward's Hawthorne ladies bike gender bender. Thanks for looking.
041.JPG

Check out my build thread here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/pinnochio-done-as-its-gonna-get.103151/

045.JPG

042.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

014.JPG

010.JPG

015.JPG

019.JPG

002.JPG

031.JPG

001.JPG

Check out my build thread here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/pinnochio-done-as-its-gonna-get.103151/

What I started with.
001.JPG

Attachments

• 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    394.3 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
As previously mentioned, this thing looks factory from the era! Beautiful frame work, it doesn't look out of balance or 'stretched' at all.

Just my 2 cents, but I think your 'final photo' should be your second from the top. That weathered blue barn wood is a perfect backdrop to your colors! *bump her up to the top* :nod:

Nice work all around!:thumbsup:

It's a bike that SHOULD'VE been made! Outstanding.

That turned out gorgeous :inlove:.

As previously mentioned, this thing looks factory from the era! Beautiful frame work, it doesn't look out of balance or 'stretched' at all.

Just my 2 cents, but I think your 'final photo' should be your second from the top. That weathered blue barn wood is a perfect backdrop to your colors! *bump her up to the top* :nod:

Nice work all around!:thumbsup:
I agree on the photo. I had been up all night and just had to get something on the page. I have some more pics to add as well. Thanks

A lot of work. I doubt many people will have any idea that this is not a bike factory product. Great job. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Great looking bike. Perfect stretch and you'd never know it was a homemade frame. Nice job.
It's a bike that SHOULD'VE been made! Outstanding.
Thanks, It's hard to get the scale of it in the pics. I am 6 feet tall and the seat is just right for me.

Very nice perfect mix of old & new although it looks pristine . Awesome job[emoji471]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how well this build turned out man!!!
It easily earned one of my votes. One of the most seamless gender or stretched builds I've seen.
CONGRATS!!!!

Latest posts

Back