piston shifter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so several of the builds have used a small piston for a shifter. I had a guy throw away a weedeater in my neighborhood and I stopped and procured it. I tried to make it run , to no avail. I didnt know if you took the 4 screws out to get to the gas tank it will need to be resealed...never ran again. Anyway a little destruction and you wind up with a cool little piston to use on your shifter. :lol:

pistonshifterhead002.jpg

Cool. I may need to take apart mine that burnt up. I don't know if I would make the shifter but the kids love tearing stuff apart.

awww..thats a cute lil piston :lol:

I'm not sure ,but its a cute little thing for sure. I will make something to keep it in a straight position first. :wink: Just one of those fun little projects while your bored.

Uncle Stretch said:
I'm not sure ,but its a cute little thing for sure. I will make something to keep it in a straight position first. :wink: Just one of those fun little projects while your bored.

hah. :lol: bored. :lol: :lol:

likea bored cylinder.

you know. cuz your talking about a piston.

is it just me that finds it funny? that happens a lot. I don't mind. I really entertain me.

sensor said:
thats the tiniest piston ive ever seen!
deserves an 'awwwwwwwww.......isnt it cute' :lol:
might have to use one for a pedal car shift knob since its small enough
You've never seen an .049?!?! :shock: Poor child. :(
:lol:

Looks a little dainty! Now here's a piston shifter!

o77vk3.jpg

Later Travis

Latest posts

Back