Pittsburgh,Pa. Fall Ride,Sunday Oct. 14th.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the weather forecast for Sunday is gonna be good for our fall ride/swap, found some more parts for ya Al,someone should remember to bring camera/s to post photos on here,I had a guy from work that was gonna come ride with us and videotape it for youtube but he decided to go to some car show in New York instead, meet up at 9am , ride out at 10am

BTW.... Im really missing my Wasp. Anyone have a three speed coaster or two speed kickback 36 hole for sale or trade?

My wife and I had a great time riding with everyone. It was nice meeting everyone and hope to ride with ya'll again. It was nice to meet people you read about here on RRB. Thanks again Herman for inviting us. The weather was great, the bikes were awesome and the folks were friendly. Diana had doubts at first but, after crossing the Big bridge, making it down the Big hill and back up the other side, and not falling over in the dark tunnel she said it was AWESOME. :D This was our longest ride so far 16 miles. Thanks again for everyone making this a great ride. Kermit and Diana

I had a great time today! Sorry I did not tag along for grub, had alot to get done at home. Looking forward to the next ride.

Let's see some of 'em picktures

Great time and great meeting Mr and Mrs Firestone pilot and Missing spokes!

zratride1.jpg

zratride3.jpg

zratride4.jpg

zratride5.jpg

zratride6.jpg

Latest posts

Back