poor mans truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is the beging of my build,wife not to happy im cutting up her three wheeler and swing i am having trouble with my comp, will send more pics later
250kq2w.jpg
o7io3s.jpg
2ih56bn.jpg
1zn9bo8.jpg

Looks like your making a REAL truck.........She'll get over it, when she sees it done (you hope).

oh this is going to be funny. i think your in a knot with your wife.lol. it better be good. your going to look real ragged going down the street in this with all your clothes.lol. man, can't wait to see this one.

Outlaw :lol:

I´m curious for the result. But why "poor man´s truck" . .?! When the last gallon will has been used up, it will be a "clever man´s truck" :wink: . . .

regards, Paul

poor mans truck progress update

here are a few pics on my progress,
ms23c0.jpg
156v1as.jpg
pics are not so good inside,
29zsen7.jpg
wimr6g.jpg
2la8w11.jpg
10g0ayv.jpg
2rrs6es.jpg
my eyes are funny to many paint fumes (lol) my comp still not working so i have to put a couple on at a time

WILD!..............Very, very COOL!

the pics realy dont look to good in the cellar .its looks a lot different out side you.ll see lol.. when i pass by you on the street :shock: .a bike rack on the top is a good idea but ithink ill need a luggage rack .. although she s starting to like this trike but she dont know it she.ll never reach the peddles lol.

Just put a seat in the back for her.....YOU pedal. :D

i like it! but i think you need to lengthen the forks to make it more proportional.

oh the forks are longer i just set them ones in just to see what it would look like the frame is actually right on the floor i was going to put acrazy rake and real long forks on it but i want it to steer good and be able to take turns with it :D i have a couple choppers i did and you need a big area to turn ill send more pics with the forks on soon

well my bike is allmost done i got to put the chain on and a little tinkering around i ran into a problem :D i cant fit it out of the cellar ...lol..it was sunny out today and i wanted to take some good pics but i didnt feal like taking it all apart today ..ill post finished some time this week it looks pretty good even with my cab off :shock:

Latest posts

Back