post trike pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_6861.jpg

100_6273.jpg

100_7346.jpg

100_4111.jpg

100_4109.jpg

942.jpg

GIASTRIKE5.jpg

GIASTRIKE4.jpg

GIASTRIKE3.jpg

GIASTRIKE2.jpg

GIASTRIKE.jpg

my trike,my wife's trike,and my little girl's 3 trike's im working on 8)

It's been over a year in the making but I'm glad to have it finally finished! A long way from the picture I posted above... Anyway, build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=24957

Or just check out the finished product.

IMGP7839.jpg

IMGP7842.jpg

IMGP7843.jpg

does mine count? it has 3 wheels...

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

2ae3f564.jpg

I hope that bike gets you free addmission to the game :D Love ya Blue.......

Here's my trike, which is still a work in progress. It's an 05 Electra Jeremy with the rear end from a 76 Schwinn 3sp T&C tri-wheeler, with a differential. I used 1/2" EMT to make some struts for stiffness. Still deciding how far, and what direction to take the build, but it at least needs some further clean-up, and a fresh paint job. I wasn't sure how I would like riding a trike, but riding this thing has been a total pleasure!

A big thanks go out to RRB member "Olschbp", for getting me started with some good trike building info, and recommending the use of a rear differential. His past trike builds are truly inspiring, and I'm glad I took his advice! It's the only bike I've been wanting to take out, lately.

i-K4BFwD7-L.jpg

i-zhJQ2ZG-L.jpg

i-gbpCGp7-L.jpg

THIS IS MY 1972 SCHWINN LOWRIDER TRIKE
DSC07437.jpg

DSC07438.jpg

DSC07441.jpg

MY BIKE CLUB IN 2009 ONDALOW NYC lowrider club
DSC00572.jpg

An old trike I built up a while ago...
chop2.jpg

My friend Spin's trike, the Billy Jack...
Billyjack.jpg

and if you include sidecars, there's my RRB buildoff bike from last year, Tiki Time...
tiki1e.jpg

I'm working on another soon. Keep tuned... 8)

Latest posts

Back