post trike pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baron von Zach said:
pvwacko said:
Just finished another one! Trikes have so many possibilities!

DSCN1543.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=46231&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Your Imperial?

nope, not mine... just right place at the right time.

monkeytrike.jpg

I don't know what I'm going to do with this. It'll be for my wife. It's from Monkey Wards, I don't know who made it. It's been sitting in a guys field for several years. The paint is tough as all get out, everything else is rust.

This thread deserves a bump back up to the top.
There are some incredible trike ideas here.

kingfish254 said:
This thread deserves a bump back up to the top.
There are some incredible trike ideas here.

Sweet! Look at that tractor seat.. I knew that would look cool... FUN... I hope to get more done on my build soon...

1957 Rudge Whitworth Twinkie. Sulley

5Ia5G65Mf3M93L53Nac1dba377dc98cfd1fa1.jpg

Cool Rudge!
Is there one of their awesome Hand chainrings hidden under that chain shroud? :shock:

No just the decals. LOL Sulley

017-1.jpg

Here's my latest creation. 1960's RET BAR brand "Adult Trike" "Dual Drive" from Peoria, AZ. 2 speed rear w/ coaster & hand brake. 24" long redwood bed. Original paint.
jza42t.jpg

duncan said:
Seems only appropriate that I share these pictures of my latest modification to my trike.
599332_2955741392566_682357905_n.jpg

283675_2955742352590_1401497935_n.jpg

Hey man, I saw you riding that thing around downtown during the Creamery Criterium

my only trike try.

Picture095.jpg

i tried to make linked steering but it didn't work too well. i keep meaning to shorten it and just use some big ape hangers or moon bars, but trikes arent really my thing so i never get around to it.

Latest posts

Back