So, I’m sitting here at midnight looking at a picture of my bike and I had a mini-revelation. A 2 minute change that I can’t believe I didn’t think of before! All I did was switch a couple of the bar ends on the rack, and now it looks like it was all designed together! Originally my intention was to go from long bars to short, top to bottom, but they flowed so much better the other way with the tank that I did it the opposite way. Then on the rack I did long on top and short on the bottom, but on the sides, which when done made it look like the short bars were on top (the rack) and then long in the middle and medium at the bottom when you looked at it from the side. It just bothered me a little. Just now I realized I could unscrew the ends and just swap them, and everything would kind of match! Oh well, I guess I could keep improving on any of these bikes the longer you look at them. Just kind of wish I hadn’t been building down to the wire and I could have caught it before the deadline. Kinda anxious to see it in the daylight without a bunch of junk behind it. Edit: Definitely an improvement, in my opinion. Dang!