Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Apr 2, 2010
Philadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah these are the stock rims which I believe are like 1.75" or 1.5", which only put the tire at around 2.25". Little disappointed at first but it gives them a slightly higher profile which I can dig. My next build will hopefully be a motorbike frame with those awesome copper 3G rims with the hookworms. Can't wait to see how they look! Mind throwing a picture up with the 3" rim? Can't imagine how boss they look being that wide. Love how the tread wraps around most of the rubber.

Jan 22, 2013
Virginia Beach, VA
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
deorman said:
Styled to emulate old time board-track racing bikes. :|
I sorta get that but a lot of the bikes in here don't really say "motorbike" so I was wondering if there specific elements that defined the category. For instance, some have tanks, some don't. some have low or inverted bars, some don't. Some just look like really cool vintage cruisers.

Apr 20, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just imagine this with a few couple hundred pound inflammible fueled bikes at twice the speed, and as an added bonus, the distinct possibility of landing in the gallery. :shock: :? :!:

http://cdn.acidcow.com

Aug 25, 2012
Montréal Canada (Québec)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ape Stanger said:
I think what really distinguishes them from other bikes is they only turn left. :D
i read they did not even have throttle gears or brakes , they start on compression and slow down by hitting the kill switch ,then let it go and the engin goes full power again...1000cc :shock: it was the stone age of Nascar and Angled turns ovals race tracks

May 18, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sensor said:
Hmmm. I wonder why I like this bike so much???
AH! I guess we have similar tastes!
[/quote definitely we love boardtrack racers!! this antique motorbikes are very influenced in early boardtracks making easy recreate them in bikes like ours

Nov 20, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reactions: RustyGold
The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles