Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slump said:
4.jpg

Is that a modified Carpellina tank? I have one and it´s very similar...

img

This was (or is) a 1953 Schwinn Wasp. It broke on me a few years back and sat as porch art while I rode my other bikes around. I always wanted to do something with it and this summer I finally did. She sparked a whole new addiction aside from road and track for me. I named her The Cadaver in homage to all animals killed by automobiles and senseless abuse (not accidents). I have two M-16 ammo cases that I'd like to weld on as Panniers and I would love to adopt the idea of welding in brass knuckles as grips. I drilled and zip tied my camera case on to the back so that I can roll with all my lenses and extra batteries. The rear fender has a rivet from an old horse saddle that has spades and clovers around it. The front light is drilled on and encased between two M-16 rounds. I have a raccoon pelt to cover the seat, the front spring houses deer antlers and a cat skull. Eventually I will fill the cat skull with LED's. Most everything aside from the fenders and front end were found. I replaced the bearings in the bottom bracket and on the springer. Until then, here she is....Oh yeah, do any of you know where I can find a cool rear light? Battery not gyro? I have more and better photos coming soon. I was just to excited to not share. I rode her all day today.
IHonp.jpg

G2dx1.jpg

t73FR.jpg

here's mine from last years build off w/ a new saddle and chainring.
000_0004-2.jpg

sensor said:
looks even better :mrgreen:
and...........arent blue dots illegal?!?!?(ive got some on my caddy but never got any hassle about them even when ive been pulled over)

yeah, technicly they arefor "off road" use only, buti've also never been questioned about 'em. i think if you've got the antique or vintage licence plates the cops kinda let little stuff slide as long as yer not doin' anything really illegal(speeding,racing,burn-outs)
i've had 'em on other classic cars also, but i wouldnt think of puttin' blue dots on my daily driver.

Latest posts

Back