Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah these are the stock rims which I believe are like 1.75" or 1.5", which only put the tire at around 2.25". Little disappointed at first but it gives them a slightly higher profile which I can dig. My next build will hopefully be a motorbike frame with those awesome copper 3G rims with the hookworms. Can't wait to see how they look! Mind throwing a picture up with the 3" rim? Can't imagine how boss they look being that wide. Love how the tread wraps around most of the rubber.

RollinLow said:
Here is my 51 Schwinn with a 50s Clinton 4.5hp flat head

y2y5yzyd.jpg

y4yvuva4.jpg

You ain't playin around!! :shock: that thing is schweeeet!!

deorman said:
Styled to emulate old time board-track racing bikes. :|

I sorta get that but a lot of the bikes in here don't really say "motorbike" so I was wondering if there specific elements that defined the category. For instance, some have tanks, some don't. some have low or inverted bars, some don't. Some just look like really cool vintage cruisers.

Just imagine this with a few couple hundred pound inflammible fueled bikes at twice the speed, and as an added bonus, the distinct possibility of landing in the gallery. :shock: :? :!:

acid_picdump_79.jpg

http://cdn.acidcow.com

Ape Stanger said:
I think what really distinguishes them from other bikes is they only turn left. :D
i read they did not even have throttle gears or brakes , they start on compression and slow down by hitting the kill switch ,then let it go and the engin goes full power again...1000cc :shock: it was the stone age of Nascar and Angled turns ovals race tracks
cycg.jpg

corky-coker-indian1.jpg

sc00230e4b.jpg

sensor said:
Hmmm. I wonder why I like this bike so much???
AH! I guess we have similar tastes!
sactfinished001.jpg
[/quote definitely we love boardtrack racers!! this antique motorbikes are very influenced in early boardtracks making easy recreate them in bikes like ours

Latest posts

Back