• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prewar fork with truss rods

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone happen to have a prewar fork and truss rod like these in this picture? Preferably with those rod guides that stick out as in the picture..I would be interested..thank you..

409FEEAC-2E8B-48DF-A00D-530B4F19CD6A.jpeg

Still have for sale?
What length steerer tube length are you looking for? That fork looks like it is off a ladies. Not always as easy as just cutting tube. The truss rods sometimes can be difficult and expensive to change configuration if they can be altered at all. Not trying to bust up a sale. Measure the head tube of the bike you need it for. I have a set for sale as well. Let me know if Fattire's work out and if not I can get you pics and dimensions. Good luck

What length steerer tube length are you looking for? That fork looks like it is off a ladies. Not always as easy as just cutting tube. The truss rods sometimes can be difficult and expensive to change configuration if they can be altered at all. Not trying to bust up a sale. Measure the head tube of the bike you need it for. I have a set for sale as well. Let me know if Fattire's work out and if not I can get you pics and dimensions. Good luck
Message sent

Latest posts

Back