Pro Modified Roadster!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do you guys like this ride?

This is our member T-bar with his "race inspired" Dyno Roadster.

april07.jpg

april07-4.jpg

Here's video of the Pro mod.!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw7_Cor7sNM

Pretty cool ay..?

cruz

Ps! More pics at the website and forum...

I'm Diggin The Shifter set up!

Tell him "Thanks for the Shifter Location"
that might be a Cool Mod to my Slick Daddy.

I would want it on my Right,
so I can still use my Front Brake.

nice Fab Work on The Shifter Handle,
did he make it ?

Kev.

Manny Moons said:
I like. Any modifications needed to fit the 24x3 tire in between the springer front end?

Hear,Hear Manny Moons,
I have to agree with that!

and it looks like he's Running it Rigid,
I don't see a Spring,

For a Pedal Scraper ,it looks pretty sick Fenderless with The Front Slammed down!

Kev.

Spring!

OK guys!

The Pro Mod. Runs on 3.0 wide Kustom Kruiser Fireball on 4.5 cm wide rims. The bent springer (bent=lowered) is customized a bit to get the 3.0 tire in there. And it's made a lot stiffer! Those forks are pretty "loose" originally. And there is actually a spring in there. Even if it not shows on the pics...

Check our photoalbum for more pics of the awesome Dyno!
http://slownlow.myphotoalbum.com/slideshow.php?set_albumName=album17

The shifter is from Firebikes and the "dice-handle" is made out of a chunk of aluminum. One very cool feature is that the shifter wire is running inside the frame. That was a tricky one... 8)

The owners name is Thomas (a.k.a. T-bar) and his e-mail is: [email protected]
Would have been cool if you sendt him a few word, he does'nt know that the bike is up here... :lol:

cruz

Re: Spring!

slownlow said:
OK guys!

The Pro Mod. Runs on 3.0 wide Kustom Kruiser Fireball on 4.5 cm wide rims. The bent springer (bent=lowered) is customized a bit to get the 3.0 tire in there. And it's made a lot stiffer! Those forks are pretty "loose" originally. And there is actually a spring in there. Even if it not shows on the pics...

cruz, do you mind sharing what modifications were done to fit a 24x3 wheel/tire? Spacers? cutting/welding?
Im curious cuz Im gonna fit 24x3 tires on my next project... one way or another. Id prefer the easiest way
:)

Re: Spring!

Manny Moons said:
slownlow said:
OK guys!

cruz, do you mind sharing what modifications were done to fit a 24x3 wheel/tire? Spacers? cutting/welding?
Im curious cuz Im gonna fit 24x3 tires on my next project... one way or another. Id prefer the easiest way
:)

If you send the owner and builder a e-mail, I think you'll get the answers you need...

The owners name is Thomas (a.k.a. T-bar) and his e-mail is: [email protected]

OKI?

cruz

It's a sweet ride - no doubt about it. The orange & black colours really pop (kinda KTM-ish, this is a good thing :D)

-Mp

Nice looking ride! I really like those shifters from Sam.

I just threw one of those roadster frames together for a ride last weekend. Mine's not slammed quite like yours but they are mighty fine, comfy cruisers.

HPIM0511.jpg

iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Sure...here's one.

Countryside.jpg

what material us used for the thank? from the pics it does not look like metal!

Latest posts

Back