PROJECT 65 DELUXE RACER - update 9/03

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PROJECT 65 DELUXE RACER - update 9/02

outskirtscustoms said:
Rat Rod said:
I still think some brown matching leather grips would look better with the saddle, but for now, this is how she rolls. :wink:

DSC_0009-4.jpg

Where'd you find those valve caps? do they offer different colors?
those are sting and fastback valve caps. available on ebay. :wink:

what a beauty! :mrgreen: that baby is squeaky clean. the coppertone color gives all the components more "pop"! 8)

These bikes are really underrated and are really cool. I love it.

FREEKING love this bicycle, what a honey. I love it. (that didn't sound quite right before)

It is a serious bike. I think the Brooks seat is out of place. Coppertone "S" seat please. Grips?, either ones, but I like the black ones. Ditch the license plate too. Then leave it alone. Or, hang a Schwinn showroom tag on it, cause it looks like it is in a time warp. Want it. My opinion.

Larmo63 said:
It is a serious bike. I think the Brooks seat is out of place. Coppertone "S" seat please. Grips?, either ones, but I like the black ones. Ditch the license plate too. Then leave it alone. Or, hang a Schwinn showroom tag on it, cause it looks like it is in a time warp. Want it. My opinion.

Ha Ha....tell me what you really think. :wink:

you guys. :lol: the brooks does look kind funny, but the coppertone grips and the plate are spot on parts. have you tried a coppertone s seat steve?

The problem is locating a mint condition coppertone "S" seat.

One day I'll run across one. :wink:

Latest posts

Back