PROJECT 83 HUTCH PRO RACER BMX (4/13)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome bike man it turned out fantastic i love the undrilled forks ( at least they appear to be) i had a pair on a hutch i ad but after jumping and hitting a parked car they were toasted wish i still had them the Schwinn dealer that sold me all my parts for all my bmx informed me that the undrilled forks are kind of tough to come by not sure how true that is gorgeous bike... oh wait there is one more thing what's this i hear about not loving the rust you gotta love the rust lol i think project number 5 is about 95 percent rust you know you love her lol all kidding aside you sir build some gorgeous bikes and i love them all
DSCF1499.JPG

Very cool bike!
My 1st bike was a hand-me-down '83 Hutch (my birth year) which was unfortunately backed over by my dad's semi truck one night :(
Always missed that thing...
Back to the present, I am going this week to pick up a 1980? Norco spitfire looptail BMX. Closest thing I have been able to find that is similar. Can't wait...

Latest posts

Back