PSYCHOTIC REACTION (7/23-back-n-black)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Renaissance Man said:
This bike looks great!
How did you get a skip tooth cog on the Nexus? Cut every other one off?
that's what I did in rrbo#5 and #7. this year I used one of the 9 tooth skip cogs that a guy on ebay machines and sells as a drop in for modern hubs.

well, I had wanted to have a weigh-off between last years bike and this years bike,but the digital scales I brought home from work decided they didn't want to work! :x I`ll try to remedy that during the week but heres a comparison pic for now.

texasbigjon said:
This bike looks great!
that's what I did in rrbo#5 and #7. this year I used one of the 9 tooth skip cogs that a guy on ebay machines and sells as a drop in for modern hubs.

yeah, I was wonderin too. happen to know seller's handle? btw, great build, as usual. have always admired your skills.

uneasy rider said:
texasbigjon said:
This bike looks great!
that's what I did in rrbo#5 and #7. this year I used one of the 9 tooth skip cogs that a guy on <A title="Link added by VigLink" class=vglnk href="http://www.ebay.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank vglnk_1375896240116="7"><SPAN>ebay</SPAN></A> machines and sells as a drop in for modern hubs.

yeah, I was wonderin too. happen to know seller's handle? btw, great build, as usual. have always admired your skills.
I bought it back in 2011 and the sellers handle is skiptooth2. he doesn't have any for sale at the moment, but he had sold some back in march. someone posted that ichibike was selling the same sprocket, but I couldn't find it on their website.

Latest posts

Back