Puerto Rican Barrio Burner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i try to do kind of a period piece like maybe 1977 bronx what would a really cool 13 year olds bike look like maybe he found all these parts and put them together its got a flash light with an old inter tube
wrapped around it to hold it on and there is a little Russian tool box mounted behind the seat post clamp where maybe he kept his secret things
i found one of those shapely banana seats with a nice big reflector.there is a super cool suspension sissy bar that i retro fit on there and some real nice vintage white wall that have just the right patina to them they hold 40lbs great
i love working with all kinds of parts and mix what ever with what ever but this one has no schwinn parts which i think is kinda cool since they are my go to part they are such good quality but i am starting to work better with some of the other ones
also i forgot to mention its a 24" they are my fav
so here it is
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h36 ... G_2529.jpg

Let me help with your photos:

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2419-1.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

yoothgeye said:
Oh, and I forgot to comment. This is a true rat rod, you get it! Was there a build thread?
sorry i think i ran out of time but there is a few pics of what i started with

You captured this build perfectly. Nice patina too.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You captured this build perfectly. Nice patina too.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

THIS WOULD LOOK GREAT ALONG SIDE MY MUSCLE BIKES!! GREAT JOB SIR!! WE SALUTE YOU !! PEACE

Latest posts

Back