Purpa-Trator Detail pics P7 Ride Vid. P9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like this one a lot of good work ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I gotta get back on track with this. The time extension has made me lazy about getting it done. We'll pull through right at the last minute.

We'll have a few days between Christmas and New Years. Plenty of time to run all over the place buying other bike projects. I think I've gotten at least 4 since we extended the deadline. :)

I think we all slacked off with the extension ;) , but seems we all needed it...
Love that boomerang seat :rofl: , gave me great idea for another build.

Tick Tick Tick Tick......:D Burnin Daylight!
Wish I had something in the shop to burn to keep warm. But I got nothing to burn anything in either. I'll just have to go ish this build in the kitchen.

I think we all slacked off with the extension ;) , but seems we all needed it...
Love that boomerang seat :rofl: , gave me great idea for another build.
Thanks! Wasn't sure it would work, but there it is.

screen480x480.jpeg
;)

How is it going?

Luke.
Waiting for the last minute to resume build. Or something like that. Kind of unmotivated recently. And busy with other things. I'll try to get back on it next week

I'm with ya bro! Cold temps = unmotivation! (wasn't too bad today though)

ditto I have been a bit lazy on my builds to, the cold here in Idaho sucks and I have been a little short on money but not to worry I have ordered the last parts I need :happy:

By the way love your build

WORK! It's been hitting pretty hard. I'm tired and sore. This will be a last minute down to the wire finish for me. I'm taking a page from Pick's guide to buildoffs. Chapter 3: Procrastinator's Unite Tomorrow! Or Finished with 6 seconds to spare. Stay tuned.

WORK! It's been hitting pretty hard. I'm tired and sore. This will be a last minute down to the wire finish for me. I'm taking a page from Pick's guide to buildoffs. Chapter 3: Procrastinator's Unite Tomorrow! Or Finished with 6 seconds to spare. Stay tuned.

That's the way we roll ain't it Judd? What kind of forks you gonna use on that thing?:D

ok, maybe not. photobucket is down right now.
for those of you with instagram, ill be posting pics there shortly (@diabolicaldork)

Latest posts

Back