Purpa-Trator Detail pics P7 Ride Vid. P9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately Kingfish, I'm not in love with how that seat looked with the new fork. So, the fork stays. Even though I spent hours building that seat. Anyone want to buy a one of a kind BIG banana seat?

Unfortunately Kingfish, I'm not in love with how that seat looked with the new fork. So, the fork stays. Even though I spent hours building that seat. Anyone want to buy a one of a kind BIG banana seat?

How much? :)

Tail light

Headlight

I just liked this pic

Yeah man, They're Cragar SS

Another groovy shot.

Hopefully the sun comes out again before the deadline so i can get some good pics when i get all the decals finished and all that good junk.

Nice Details Man, I'm in the same boat on trying to figure how to get some good pictures with the weather, but if it snows, it sure will set off the colors of your bike and mine.:cool:

Awesome bro! Now I know where my Crager hub caps & the nut off my air cleaner went!!!

Love the Cragar caps!

Nice Details Man, I'm in the same boat on trying to figure how to get some good pictures with the weather, but if it snows, it sure will set off the colors of your bike and mine.:cool:
It's snowing here. Is Enid seeing any of this?

Got my sweet new seat in the mail yesterday! Purple glitter persons with chrome mylars. Will post pics soon.

Tick Tick Tick! Come on man, the suspense is killin me! You & I are both going to end up in procrastinators anonymous 10 step program.:D

You & I are both going to end up in procrastinators anonymous 10 step program.:D
I have been thinking about joining that myself, but figured I could always do it later...

Luke.

Tick Tick Tick! Come on man, the suspense is killin me! You & I are both going to end up in procrastinators anonymous 10 step program.:D
I have been thinking about joining that myself, but figured I could always do it later...

Luke.
Ha! A 12 step group too lazy to have 12 steps... only 10...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back