Purpa-Trator Detail pics P7 Ride Vid. P9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! A 12 step group too lazy to have 12 steps... only 10...:rofl:
I believe they do have 12 steps, they just have not got around to working out the last two yet...

Luke.

Ok. I have actually installed the new seat now and it's supposed to be sunny and 50° today. Pics to follow?

Love it, nice effort! The guard decal tops it off nicely!

Great styling touches too, the mag sprocket and mag wheel look great together, the lights are sweet, and pipes from the chainguard are killer! Murray should have made them stock that way!

Love it, nice effort! The guard decal tops it off nicely!

Great styling touches too, the mag sprocket and mag wheel look great together, the lights are sweet, and pipes from the chainguard are killer! Murray should have made them stock that way!
Thanks man! I'm really happy with it.

Yeah DD that bike looks great. How does it ride?
It's a blast! Unless you gotta go uphill, that's a whole other thing! Front wants to lift up. Only on large hills though. It's fun!

Very Cool! With 4 days to spare. I am impressed!
Thanks buddy! Had to take advantage of the weather. That and I have 3 stingray projects that I got parts for now. Thanks Santa!

That is an awesome color of purple! Of course, I'm partial to purple anyway ya know?

WOW! I can't wait till I can see this on a big screen. Bravo!

Thanks guys! One cool thing I noticed while riding earlier, if you slightly tap the kickstand with your heel it hits the cragar cap and sounds like a bell. I wish I could say I designed it to do that, but just a happy coincidence.

That is an awesome color of purple! Of course, I'm partial to purple anyway ya know?
Yeah, this makes 2 purple bikes in my collection. I'd like to find an original paint 69 fastback in purple to match my stardust. Someday.

nice job

Latest posts

Back