Q U O I S E

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who added their ideas, input and encouraging words throughout the past three months. Without this forum and the people who contribute to it, this bike would probably not be finished at this point! The full build journal can be seen HERE. -Jim
100_5689.JPG

Humble beginnings.
index.php

More pics.
100_5735.JPG

100_5670.JPG
100_5684.JPG

100_5697.JPG
100_5716.JPG

100_5746.JPG
100_5719.JPG
100_5749.JPG
100_5766.JPG
100_5770.JPG

100_5667.JPG

Last edited:
Just beautiful, I love this bike, the style and the worn look.
The first shot after More pics is awesome too.

Carl.

Last edited:
Top-class TRM !
You kill it every time !
You rustified Fiberglas is amazing and there is so much hidden goodness and fabrication on this bike ,most would have no idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Just beautiful, I love this bike, the style and the worn look.
The first shot after More pics is awesome too.

Carl.
I'm considering swapping those two pics and make the rear angle my voting picture.

For lack of a better term, I like the 'lighter and brighter' look of Quoise. If that makes sense?

Great balance between the wheels/tires, two tone paint, fork and saddle, top notch rat-ina all works!

Always enjoy seeing your work!
Another killer build with masterful paintina!
Way to go man!

Excellent quality work yet again RM...
This year I learnt yr patina trick... And that fiberglassing a tank is not easy. Well easy but the fine finishing is a drag...
I have a old higgins sitting here and I believe it is time to bring her to life...
So she will be the next one to make a tank.

I'm a lurker, first time voter, and still learning my way around this forum space.
The vote post came across my facebook feed, and I clicked and was just blown away. All the builds are great, but this one is special;
the patina, the stance, the lines, and the creativity and skills apparent in all the details.
The tank is over the top.

Another masterpiece for the stable and the voting ring.
Astounding as always with your personal touches visible in every crusty inch :thumbsup:

I've always thought of the Raceliner as an iconic build. Great to see such a beautiful variation on the theme. Not to even mention making fiberglass rust... and showing the rest of us exactly how to do it.

This years build-off couldn't have come at a better time for me to go all in. I didn't have a bike planned and wasn't really sure if I would participate at all up until I took a commission to build this bike just prior to the start date.

As usual having the build-off deadline pushed me on days that without it I would've put off bike work for other things. That worked out good for me and the owner but not so good for yard work and home projects!:21: Never say never, but next year I will most likely either sit out or scale way back for build-off 14.

Thank you to everyone that voted QUOISE to the top and congratulations to everyone that finished! Go enjoy the fruits of your work!

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who added their ideas, input and encouraging words throughout the past three months. Without this forum and the people who contribute to it, this bike would probably not be finished at this point! The full build journal can be seen HERE. -Jim
View attachment 82283
Humble beginnings.
index.php

More pics.
View attachment 82291
View attachment 82280 View attachment 82281
View attachment 82286 View attachment 82287
View attachment 82293View attachment 82288 View attachment 82297 View attachment 82300 View attachment 82305
View attachment 82276
Congratulations on your win,that's a beautiful bike, I love the bodywork and the traction bars, it's very old school hot rod. Well earned and well deserved win

Not only is your customer getting a cool bike but it’s a 1st place winner in the RRB build off 13 .
Congratulations on your win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the win. Had a feeling this one might come out on top this year. Always great to watch you do your thing.

Latest posts

Back