Quad-tube 26" cantilever frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross/CBC.
Similar to a super deluxe.
There are mention of them here, that frame is a little different than mine. But the headtube has the same holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have looked something like this.
dfd203d68ab2f1690100cdd56b01ac36.jpg

Could also be a Coast-King, build by Murray in the mid 60s. I have one really similar to this one, and it's a Coast-King.

Could also be a Coast-King, build by Murray in the mid 60s. I have one really similar to this one, and it's a Coast-King.
Murray frames don't have holes in the head tube though, pretty much only Ross did in the 60s. There were plenty of CBC/Ross built Coast Kings though, as well as Huffy. -Adam

Murray frames don't have holes in the head tube though, pretty much only Ross did in the 60s. There were plenty of CBC/Ross built Coast Kings though, as well as Huffy. -Adam

Was just looking at my frame, it has the holes in the head tube so Ross/CBS it is.

I ahd oen of these frames awhile ago I also found out mine was a ross I believe it was 67 or 68 but not sure the 4 bar frames seem to be a ross trademark the polo bike I just traded was also a 4 bar frame kind of neat frames

Latest posts

Back