Question for ya

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RatSphinx said:
It was Crank Magazine. I think it went under.

Redd said:
Hmmm... I might have to investigate that... thanks!

Exactly. Unfortunatly only 3 issues were published. Was an interesting mag about the german scene, and bilingual (german and english).

You can order it here, on classic-cycle.de, they ship to the US, too:

http://classic-cycle.de/en/Books-Mags-P ... r=1&lang=1

btw: The mag was made here in Hannover (not, that it's important :))

8) Thanks Marcus. I was hoping you would be around to clarify this for everyone. It seems making a go of printed material is a tough ride. Websites are probably somewhat easier, but have another set of problems. :roll:

RatSphinx said:
8) Thanks Marcus. I was hoping you would be around to clarify this for everyone. It seems making a go of printed material is a tough ride. Websites are probably somewhat easier, but have another set of problems. :roll:

Seems that's the bad side of the digital times. I'm very afraid the day will come where magazines,papers or books will be dead. what a shame.

If you're interested, I could scan and upload some pages so that you get an impression of he Crank! but I'm not sure, if this is legal :)

That would be great Marcus if you could upload some stuff. I might try to find some stuff myself. Thanks to both of you guys for the info, I appreciate it! :D

As i mentioned, you can order the 3 issues on classic-cycle.de for about 10 dollars.

Here is a little impression from the 1st mag for you (I don't own anything and it's not about profit) :):

Front-Cover:
pagefrontcover_zps2f3166f9.jpg

"Eisbein-Cruise" in Hannover (February 2004):

page9_zpsdcfd5dc8.jpg

page10_zps65f2a692.jpg

page11_zps5aec463d.jpg

page12_zpsdefabc84.jpg

page13_zpsc3247c0a.jpg

page14_zps511ca8e7.jpg

Title-Story "Germanys lowest":

page29_zps45477a8f.jpg

page30_zps0d6e1345.jpg

page31_zpsc329c2c8.jpg

page32_zpsb37b8253.jpg

Greetz from the D-Land.

Not sure what happened to Thomas (struppi68). He posted once and it does not appear that he came back.I hope he didn't feel uncomfortable here.

Latest posts

Back