Quickie Build For My Son!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put this together for my 12 year old son. Frame and fork are from a '07 Schwinn Stingray Black Friday that I found in the trash. It was missing too much to restore, so za kid got a new toy. He's pretty pumped. Gonna wrap that seat tomorrow.
100_0505.jpg
100_0504.jpg
100_0503.jpg

everyone always finds cool stuff in the trash except me. hahaha. it looks pretty cool :D

You found that in the trash! :shock: LUCKY :mrgreen: Cool lookin' bike 8)

Oh man. It always amazes me what people will throw away. The bike looks super nice.im sure your boy will love it. I know if I was a boy and my father fixed me up a bike and it looked like this I would love it!!!!
Good job on the build man. :D

Well, he loves the bike. First springer fork he's ever ridden and he absolutely loves that it doesn't hurt to hit a bump anymore like on his BMX. He was thrilled with the light which I installed LED's in so its really bright. Took Our first night ride together and life was good! Thanks for the compliments, and BTW, an old 1950's ding dong bell was attached shortly after the pics were taken. Forgot I had one. He really wants one of those late 80's megaphone/horn combo's. Trying to find one.

What a cool ride Pops! At 12 I had a lime green Huffy that was named the "Dill Pickel." :) What I would have given for such a sweet ride.

Latest posts

Back