R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:(

stevejobs3.jpg

stevejobswithiphone.jpg

Not unexpected...but still quit shocking. :(

I've been a Mac user since 1991 when I started my education as a graphic designer.

He will be missed greatly, and the world of personal computing will never be the same.

http://www.apple.com

As I posted on my facebook wall:

You were an innovator, A legend in business, an icon. "Bill Gates may have brought a computer into every office, but you brought a computer into every living room, every dorm room, and every bedroom". You allowed us to carry our music in our pockets. You made the computer, even a phone that other companies have tried to live up to, but just didn't meet the mark. You Revolutionized the computer industry, and put a " Truly Magical" Device in everyones backpack/pocket.

Thank you Steve.

"A computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's a bicycle for our minds" - Steven P Jobs

February 24th 1955-October 5th 2011.

Rest In peace.

One more thought, a quote from Steve Jobs:

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."

-Steve Jobs-

That^ IS really cool

" three great apples through history... the one that Eve took a bite out of, the one that fell on Newton's head, and Steve's..."

a man before his time. RIP and off to the i-cloud :wink:

Latest posts

Back