R32 Mark II (The Biltema Cruiser) (Pic update 11/9)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so my everyday bike is a Biltema "cruiser", a cheap bicycle from a cheap carparts "superstore". I saw the "sneeki teeki" and decided too make something like that to it and this is how it went:
S5030982.jpg

S5030983.jpg

Now i've decided to do something more "vintage" harley,indian or BMW as someone else here was doing (not the same model, if that is what i'll do i will prob do the R32). Here's the first steps: other headlight and the original bars, turned upside down, seat lowered. I'm planning on a leather tool bag, another seat and a fender figure! Man it rides comfy now!
S5030985.jpg

S5030986.jpg

xddorox said:
Love those leather grips and seat. Goes well with the rest of the bike.

xD they aren't leather, the grips are rubber and the seat is some fake leather... But they match! that's the only thing that matters! :p

Ordered this from germany today, beachcruiser.de:
533_0.jpg

184_0.jpg

they look great and i'm really looking forward to get them here! :D

as I said before, i'm going to make my bicycle version of a BMW R32!

fast eddie said:
cool, ive never seen a springer fork with v-brake bosses, niiiice
fast eddie outty
Me niether, but i ordered the one without "cantilebases" is that the v-brakebosses? I don't mind if they are there or not. But they are cool any way!

This is a BMW R32 for those of you who dont know, it's BMW first motorcycle and its from 1926 i think, as you can see it allready has a
boxer-engine, it also soprts a drivve-shaft instead of belt or chain! it's lovely!

800px-BMW_R32_vl_TCE.jpg

So, a little progress today seemed in place as the fork is scheduelled to arrive tomorrow! :D

I took the old forks of, sadly I had to saw the steeringpost of bekause the tube on the forks fad rusted inside and wouldn't give.... But I have another laying about so I'll use that!

Sprayed over the white flames with this, couldn't by new spray because I allreadu used my budget, so I took what i had:
R32008.jpg

Can't get mo' rat n' dat'

The finished product:
R32009.jpg

you can se where the new paint begins, but I think it looks koowl, it's a "two tone paintjob" dudes!

New kickstand, seat and carrier! I allso have a pair of handles matching the grey seat!
R32010.jpg

R32007.jpg

I've assembled the bike to a point where you can ride it, so it's allmost done! It rides reaaly nice, exept that the rear tire may be flat. I finished tonight and didn't have a good place to take a picture at, so it had to be out in the dark:

R32012.jpg

New pic will come tomorrow!

And I made an electric central out of an old bicycle headlight, I just took out the bulb and the glass and attached the wires to the connectors!

R32013.jpg

New pics, in daylight, as promised yesterday!

R32014.jpg

The bike in all it's glory!

R32017.jpg

The other side, with the horn visible!

R32016.jpg

From behind!

R32018.jpg

the front!

R32015.jpg

The "tank" plate, with an original BMW rim emblem on each side! Sorry about the flash!

You really captured the feel of the Beemer with that bike. The rear rack is perfect the way the supports loop like the rear loops of the motorcycle frame

Latest posts

Back