rachaels stingray

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duke....sensor....your right she is giving me a run for my money, she always does ocasionaly she gives me a run for the parts pile :lol:
here's a few more parts for her to clean up
100_5761.jpg

anyone have a good 20" speedo drive and cable all I have is a 27"
a union gen. light set and a deraileur from my suburban parts bike
100_5762.jpg

get to polishing Ray....after practice

GREAT JOB young lady! Your making the 'boys' look bad!! (that includes me) I love seeing kids work on bikes. you will no doubt have the coolest bike on the block. I also like seeing a vintage stingray preserved, as I had a few of them when I was your age. Dad must be proud. What kind of paint is that blue? Man I love that bike!

very very nice job you did. really like the paint job an color.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I finally got the pics from yesterday loaded , this girl blows me away with her drive to finnish the bike , she worked on it till it was to dark
to see and took the shake down ride.....Good job Ray !
front end and bars going together
100_5811.jpg

rear wheel and deraileur
100_5814.jpg

a rolling chassis
100_5812-1.jpg

end of the day a rideable bike
100_5821.jpg

for those wanting to know the paint is Krylon X Metals anodize spray 2301 Blue over the Converter base looks cool but this stuff scratches
really easy so we are going to try a urethane clear over it ...see if it toughens up a little.
Somehow she talked me out of the seat and sissy off the Scrambler.....Spoiled ???? :lol: :lol:

Looks AWSOME Rachael! 8) 8) Gotta love working on a bike in the yard on a nice sunny day! Don't forget the riding pic! :lol:
L8 EM

Just keeps gettin' better. Are you going to run a front deraileur also?

a little more of Rays proggress , she has a full plate this week with school projects and little league so she pretty much finnished the bike
'cept for some squealing brakes and a worn rear cluster it is a rider... we rode about 5 miles yesterday around town.

front deraileur
100_5822.jpg

some accesories going on
100_5825.jpg

you want a riding pic...this is a steep down hill she's on the brakes hard...screeeeech
100_5832.jpg

the ugly side with the river as a back drop
100_5833.jpg

your doing "Great" Ray.. just a few things left :D

WOW!!! Thats one cool ride Rachael. Great job!!! Looks like it rides great. The color is beautiful. I bet your the envy of the neighborhood. Thanks!!!

Thank You for all the nice comments,dad got me a new rear cluster and a chrome spoke protector
the back wheel after the new parts
100_5844.jpg

no more chain jumping now it rides great

Rachael

I'm speechless!..................................(sitting here with my mouth open)....................WOW!

Latest posts

Back