RAD RIDE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a newbie to the RAT ROD world, growing up a BMX kid. I like to throw together what I got... no carpet queen repro of what a bike looked like in a catalog for me.
I picked up this (still unknown*) f/f. I plan to build it up BMX style. Tuff Wheels. Banana Seat. And what ever else sticks! I'm just in it for the fun!
>calling it the RAD RIDE

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1o8tCgWE1rshav8o9_1280.jpg

* - I've been told it's a Murray and an AMF Roadmaster. I tried to research this but I can't make heads or tails.
Head Tube Sticker SEARS ROEBUCK AND CO. serial on headtube: HC0296496 Bottom Bracket: 507-476950

You had my attention at "Rad."

Too bad you don't have a big bike, with your BMX background you could compromise with a cool Klunker!

Can't wait to see you table topping this bike.

cool old frame can't wait to see it done and an action shot of you table topping it!

Troy

Machine Age Victim said:
He PMed me by mistake, thinking I was you.... and I answered him thinking he was you :lol: I'm so confused right now, I'm off to get coffee
your confused! should have seen me when I read your reply!! oops :D

repmed the right guy!

I've gotten nowhere trying to strip this frame... :|
I've ruffed it up some, hoping it'd help the stripper take hold but no dice... just little bits here and there....

Any advise?

Get some of the aircraft stripper.

Latest posts

Back