BO15 Radarlux Space-Cadet

May 6, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been badgered by several people to give this a go.
So far I have gathered various bits that I may or may not use .
2 80mm x26" rims coaster and 2 speed Sturmey archer kicker , on Fat Frank's.
Forks from a USU Quickly Moped.
A frame , from a Dutch folding bike .
Idea is to build something with a passing nod to a Spacelander

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I like the premise. You can post those pics directly here with a cell phone or a laptop, and choose the full image option when you do. Welcome to the fray.

Carl.

Reactions: Mr Unhinged
May 6, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be built in fits of activity and days , possibly weeks of inactivity . Strange times at work ( As I'm sure it is for many ) I'm either very busy or not there . I also tend to get dragged into doing grown up things and my wife's projects around the place .
I would love to show you a pretty picture of what I'm going to do , but while I can see bits in my head drawing these bits at this point is not coming easy . So I suppose I will just need to start cutting, bending, welding stuff ,and make it up as I go along for a bit .

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
This is gonna be killer!!!!
Love the forks and the work you've done so far on the frame.

PICTURE POSTING TIP: Select the FULL IMAGE button when you upload your pics so that we see them full size without having to click on the thumbnails to embiggen them.

Reactions: Mr Unhinged
May 6, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is gonna be killer!!!!
Love the forks and the work you've done so far on the frame.

PICTURE POSTING TIP: Select the FULL IMAGE button when you upload your pics so that we see them full size without having to click on the thumbnails to embiggen them.
I shall give it a go on the pics , it's been a while since I did forums , I will get it . As for the forks , I will see if the design lets me . If not this one another one will get them . They may need to get halved to work . I can always use the other bit somewhere else on the bike .