BO15 Radarlux Space-Cadet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 'thirding' those ^ emotions! Also really love that photo at the top of your last post. :41:

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive noises folks , this one has been a steep learning curve . Ultimately it was a fun build . So when do I start planning the next one ? Probably need to get some DIY done for a bit or I will end up divorced .

Thats all folks all done , went up the road looking for locations and the Missus and a good mate ( cheers Nikki and Ian cos I can't photograph for toffee ) carpet bombed the thing with photos . Hopefully we got some good un's. Good luck folks, and get them built . View attachment 133610I'm really looking forward to seeing what those warped minds come out with :)
Well I picked a great year, that's an awesome picture too. I just had to dare you to take a better picture didn't I . Your eye for perspective matches the one that carved those lines for your bike.

I will let you into a secret , I can't take a photo for toffee , there in the corner will be a thumb or it will be blurry . That was the missus I got to take those , and had a mate on standby too . The photo involved me kicking beer cans out the way and tiptoeing between needles and dog eggs to achieve .

Congrats on a killer and fun build! MissusU takes a great photo! Beautiful extreme bike!

Thats all folks all done , went up the road looking for locations and the Missus and a good mate ( cheers Nikki and Ian cos I can't photograph for toffee ) carpet bombed the thing with photos . Hopefully we got some good un's. Good luck folks, and get them built . View attachment 133610I'm really looking forward to seeing what those warped minds come out with :)
That’s one sweet looking ride, real head turner!!

Latest posts

Back